Tuesday, August 26, 2014

DORMS Time!

Today I received my long-awaited DORMS email to arrange housing while I'm in Florida. I have been talking to the people who I have already been calling my roommates for around 5 months now. We are a solid group of 6 girls that have gotten along perfectly so far. As we each opened our email, we noticed that the email said that for our arrival date we are only allowed to link with one other person! So, of course we are all super bummed now. We have discussed pairing off and standing in line together for check-in in hopes that we will get placed together. We have emailed Disney asking if they can make a special case for us since we solidified our groups months ago and have already bonded. I will update this post if Disney ever gets back to us, and of course I'll let you all know when I get my housing/job assignment in 13 short days!

Update 

No comments:

Post a Comment