Saturday, August 2, 2014

New Hire Documents? Check!

I have almost reached the one month mark before I leave and I finally got the joy of filling out my new hire documents! I received them on July 27th and finished filling them out two days later. Based on the DCP Facebook group it seems as if many people were having problems submitting their documents. However, I didn't run into any problems at all. I used Internet Explorer as suggested and everything went through perfectly. The papers are very simple to fill out. The actual input of information took around 20 minutes. The time consuming part comes with the forms. There are about 15 different forms to read, sign, and submit ranging from 1-99 pages. I read the majority of the forms, but to be honest, I skimmed the 99 page form. They really aren't as bad as everyone makes them sound. I sat down one night and busted them out no problem. Now that those are done,I will be receiving my DORMS email soon where I will get to choose my roommates! Can't wait! Don't forget to follow my journey on instagram @kelsieslife See Ya Real Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment