Thursday, August 14, 2014

What To Do While Waiting to Start the DCP

As I've said on different blog posts, I postponed my whole Disney life by an entire month just so I could attend a Bruno Mars concert (for the second time). Well that is over now, and was totally worth it I should add. Now that I have half a month before my journey begins, I am taking advantage of all my time at home by spending time with my friends and family that I won't see for 5 months. 

I've really learned throughout this process who my real friends are. 2 of my roommates have already bought their tickets to visit me while I'm in Florida, and I have 3 others who are trying to arrange their schedules so they can visit me. Even if it doesn't work out in the end, just the thought of coming all the way from Oregon to come see me means so much to me! Anyway, the countdown continues for me to begin this crazy adventure! I'll be there before I know it. 

As always you can follow my journey on insta @kelsieslife and you can even check out some pics from the Bruno concert! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment