Saturday, August 2, 2014

Wait... What?

I decided to plan ridiculously in advance and get my costume for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party before I head to Disney World. I was torn between being Anna from Frozen or Tinkerbell. I decided to post on about my dilemma on instagram and there was a unanimous vote for Anna. I ordered a gorgeous dress from ForYouWithLuv on Etsy. I will add the link to their page on the bottom of this post. They traditionally only make dresses for children but I requested an adult dress and I couldn't have dreamed of a better dress. It poofs out at the bottom in a tutu, and for those of you who don't know me, I have a thing for tutus! It is so amazingly gorgeous! I can't get enough of it! My only concern is packing it, as I will be flying to Florida from Oregon, and it's going to take up quite a bit of space. Oh well! I'll cross that bridge when I get there! Check out their selection! They are great at communicating quickly, speedy shipping, and customer service! I recommend 100%!

No comments:

Post a Comment