Friday, August 8, 2014

I'm Almost There

I check-in 1 month from today!!! It is still so surreal for me. I haven't started packing at all and there's about a million things I need to do before I leave. It's becoming a little stressful! I am applying for the Education program at my college and the application is due a week after I come back from Disney, so basically I need to get it done now! D: But on the positive side, I am sooo excited! My instagram feed is currently flooding with people who have already started the DCP and scrolling through those pictures just makes me that much more excited! Yesterday I received my "Your trip is around the corner" email from Southwest airlines and my "Prepare for your arrival" email from Disney. My inbox is a constant reminder that I'm on my way to Orlando! In about 2 weeks I should be receiving my DORMS email where I get to pick my lovely future roommates! Can't wait to finally meet those girls that I feel like I've been taking to for MONTHS! We're basically already friends! Thanks for continuing to follow my pre-disney journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment