Friday, August 29, 2014

DORMS *UPDATE*

If you missed my first DORMS post, start here.


So I received a reply from Disney housing saying that my roommates and I can't live together so that's a major bummer! We have decided to pair off and all put the exact same request for building/roommate number in hopes that we will "randomly" be placed together. Even though we won't all be living together, we still have plans for dinner nights, movie nights, and park hopping together! I am excited to have a group of friends before I get down there, even if we won't be roommates. 

Filling out DORMS was very simple. I had to sign 3 documents talking about quiet hours, alcohol policies, etc. Then I just had to accept the roommate link from Linsey, my future roommate, since she filled out DORMS before me. After I filled it out, I printed out my boarding pass that I need for check-in day and now I'm good to go!

Instagram: kelsieslife

No comments:

Post a Comment