Monday, August 4, 2014

"Live Every Moment As Not to Regret What You Are About To Do"-Mickey Mouse

Today the first set of Fall CPs moved in. It's safe to say I'm ridiculously jealous. When the Fall Advantage CPs were there, I was fine, but today I just really want to be in Disney!! When I signed up for my arrival date, I had the option between August 11th and September 8th. I chose September because I have tickets to a Bruno Mars concert on August 11th. Although I've been to one of his concerts before, I'm in love him, so I wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to see him again. Also with choosing the later date, it gives me more time to prepare for everything and save money! I'll get plenty of time in Disney, even with going a month later. AND on top of all of this, I wouldn't have connected with all the lovely ladies I will soon call my roommates if I had chosen a different arrival date. I feel confident in my choice. I know I won't regret it next week when I see my husband in concert ;)
<3
insta: kelsieslife
Follow it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment