Sunday, August 17, 2014

So many emotions!

I am 19 short days away until I will be on my first plane ride ever to San Diego, California and then Orlando, Florida. Today I received my "See Ya Real Soon" email from Disney announcing that the countdown has officially begun (even though my countdown began about 5 months ago!) Anyway, I realized today that my view of this whole journey has taken an extreme change in these past few weeks. When I was thinking about leaving last weeks, I had more nerves than excitement. Today I realized that those nerves have disappeared and all I have is PURE EXCITEMENT. This could be from watching countless Youtube DCP videos or maybe from making final arrangements with the roomies, but somewhere in this process the nerves disappeared and I am perfectly fine with that! I can't wait to get my DORMS email to make this whole roommate situation official! It definitely helps that the last 2 nights ABC family has had a Disney movie marathon! I am so ready to live the Disney life!  

Follow me on Instagram at kelsieslife!

No comments:

Post a Comment